Do you enjoy working in a creative fast-growing entrepreneurial environment? With indie you´ll never walk alone! We place high value on our teams and pursue excellence for our employees and customers!
indie is an Autotech solutions innovator. We focus on edge sensors spanning multiple modalities including LiDAR, radar, ultrasound and vision for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), autonomous vehicles, connected car, user experience and electrification applications.
The design team at indie Semiconductor develops various application specific customer centric designs using ARM Cortex-M based microcontrollers and integrate Analog, RF, Power Management bringing a complete solution to our diverse customer’s base across health, automotive, industrial and IoT business opportunities. The Senior principal engineer system design leads an engineering team that helps understand product requirements, system level architecture and validation strategies.
Guide System engineering team to develop
Product Specification Document
- Review and analyze customer PRD to identify essential Specifications.
- Understand Industry standards (as applicable) minimum performance requirements.
- Create Internal ASIC system spec. document based on top down analysis.
- Define overall System architecture
- Functional Block partitioning
- Interface requirements, target power budget
- SW/HW partitioning
Create system models
- MATLAB Analog, Digital models capturing key impairments
- Signal, Noise Level plans to ensure performance compliance
- Analyze design sensitivity to impairments, document potential areas to focus during design phase.
System level Test plan, Design validation
- Participate and help strategize Design for Test methodologies
- Design of experiment to validate System performance requirements
- Bench validation,debugging,workarounds and feedback for correction.
Customer support, system Integration
- System Integration on customer platform.
- Performance validation and compliance.
- Close interaction with customer teams to generate and track bug lists etc.
With us, you must love being part of an organization where everyone makes a difference and contributes to the company's success. Creativity, Ownership and Excellence are what we value.
These are the skills and know how an ideal candidate would bring. We understand that nobody is perfect! After all, your new job should challenge you and you should have the possibilities to grow.
MS degree in Electrical Engineering with 8+ years of experience managing complex integrated circuit development projects.
Experience with system modelling tools such as MATLAB,Simulink, Mathematica etc.
IC Design experience is a plus to assess design tradeoffs, technical risks.
Must possess strong leadership and communication skills to work with cross-functional silicon development teams to meet internal and customer commitments.
Experience with product development cycles (concept to production)
Human Resource Department